Monday, January 6, 2014

Holiday Recap


So my holiday & Christmas recap is coming in a bit late, however my blogging regularly can only improve in 2104 right? 

I could not WAIT to get my Christmas out for Cambell, and celebrate our first Christmas in our new house!

   
A minor meltdown leading up to getting my tree to hit in our house.  I refused to buy another so we(mainly Cam's play space) sacrificed through the holidays.  




And I  couldn't help but put up a tree in Cam's room.


Brandon's birthday day also falls in December so we always celebrate with dinner at Pattis. 
 


     So happy I snatched this up on Zulily from Lima Bean Kids.    Santa had the cutest plate to enjoy cookies.




My favorite girl in her Holiday pjs!








Little People Nativity is a must have Holiday essential!



 A new tradition of gingerbread house building on Christmas Eve.


















               

         Very grateful for a holiday filled with family. 

Until the next - Sanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs