Monday, January 27, 2014

Button Birthday

I can hardly believe im already recalling memories of Cambell's first year.  Oh how this life is just a breath. I want to delight and celebrate in every milestone.

Year one has been adventurous and oh, so fun! 

I am thrilled of how our little button party turned out! I loved most that all of our families and friends helped us enjoy Cambell and her birthday!

I couldn't help but tear up as I look back through a year in pictures.  I also can't help but close my eyes and thank God for the blessing of parenting. It is a very special gift. One that dear friend said would be one the most challenging, yet rewarding things in life. 

Currently Cambell is very into bath time, babies, books, blueberries, mickey mouse, and always smiling.   


I am currently loving that Cambell loves snuggling with her momma, reading books, follows me everywhere, and lastly - she loves my cookin :)

























Time flies when you're having fun!


cambell elizabeth - 1.16.2013 at 10:20 a.m.
8 pounds, 5 ounces - 18 inches long

-Sanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs